Contractor Safety - ISNetworld
Fairway Energy has a vested interest and ongoing commitment in the safety and compliance of the contractors and suppliers who perform work for us. Effective December 2015, ISNetworld began serving as Fairway Energy’s primary contractor/supplier information management system to further enhance and streamline our overall contractor/supplier program. As a result of this action, contractors/suppliers and their subcontractors performing services for Fairway Energy are required to subscribe to ISNetworld.
If your company is a current subscriber to ISNetworld, there is no additional fee; however, please ensure your company has completed the requirements specific to Fairway Energy. If your company is new to ISNetworld, there is an annual fee for this service. Fairway Energy believes the benefits to both parties will far exceed any associated costs.
In order to be considered by Fairway Energy during the contractor/supplier selection process, Fairway Energy requires your company to complete/submit the following information in ISNetworld:
- Company Profile – allows your company to be searchable and viewable in ISNetworld by other companies like Fairway Energy
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Questionnaire – ISNetworld contains the Management System Questionnaire (MSQ) which will be used to gather your company’s HSE data and quarterly statistics
- HSE Programs – ISN’s HSE Review and Verification Services (RAVS) Team will review your company’s HSE programs for compliance with regulatory and/or Fairway standards
- Certificate of Insurance – ISN’s Procurement Review and Verification Services (RAVS) Team will review your certificate of insurance specific to Fairway’s requirements
- Document Submittal – Fairway Energy will also require OSHA Forms and Experience Modification Rate to be submitted in ISNetworld
For more information about ISNetworld and the benefits of being a subscribed contractor, please contact the ISN Customer Service Team using the information provided below: