Health, Safety & Environment Policy
At Fairway Energy, we are fully committed to being good environmental stewards and to ensuring the health, safety and security of our employees, customers, contractors and partners.
Our HSE management program, policies and controls are built on the tenets that:
1) All incidents are preventable,
2) All oil and gas related activities and operations can be performed in
an environmentally responsible manner, and
3) The key to increasing productivity, meeting our business objectives and improving
our ability to compete is intrinsically linked to working safely and protecting the environment.
In active pursuit of these tenets and achieving world-class HSE performance, we are committed to:
- Developing a culture of Operational and HSE Excellence.
- Provide a workplace free of incidents through active engagement, personal responsibility and accountability of our workforce and partners in all HSE matters.
- Empower our workforce including managers, employees and partners with the authority, oversight, support systems and competency training necessary to help eliminate incidents and protect the environment from harm.
- Design and manage our operations to provide work places free of recognized safety hazards and to minimize environmental and human health impacts.
- Reward our Employees for good safety performance.
- Comply with all laws and regulations governing Health, Safety and Environmental protection in the communities where we work.
Our commitment and adherence to this HSE Policy is critical to Fairway Energy’s Operational Excellence and long term business success, and requires visible leadership, discipline and effective communication by all of our Management and Employees.
Chief Executive Officer and Director